Monday, July 7, 2008

What is a Vizsla to do

when it's hot, sticky, humid smoky...did I mention hot 108 degrees! Being Gabalicious I immediately knew what the doctor ordered...

RACE TRACK
In honor of Sister Kiana I introduced Flirtie to Inside Race Track. Sister Kiana created the game but now I get to be the LEADER...the game is much more fun when I'm the leader.



You can even leap and fly....off the couches!! Uh oh...this one got us in big trouble.....



No more Indy 500 after that one!


3 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Oh I remember you and Kiana racing around. What fun you had. My dad will run around the coffee table and chase me but it's not the same as a 4-legged playmate.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone else ever noticed than whenever other dogs chase vizslas, they always have to resort to shortcuts and ambushes in order to catch them? ;-)

Delilah and Rocket said...

Dennis - you are correct! they do have to resort to 'other tactics'. When I run around the dog park after 5 laps everyone poops out and then it's not fun anymore.