Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Friendship


Mom tried to make a tribute to Sister Kiana last night but pretty soon she couldn't see through her tears anymore. So she thought she'd share the memories Miss Lisa and Miss Mary wrote.
Miss Lisa is the head trainer at Doggy School and vewy vewy smart! Miss Mary used to train also. She helped teach Flirtie manners. Mom thinks they both have magic fairy dust because they can make dogs do ANYTHING!

Miss Lisa lives with my BC buddy Parker!

Miss Mary has a houseful of FUN, and shares he house with the canine mafioso!


3 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

A poem for you & yours at our blog. Farewell Kiana. Peace & Prayers to those who love you.

www.RioRocket.blogspot.com

Rocket & Family

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

I don't know why, but I get so sad everytime I think about your loss. I have been hugging Zoe extra tight lately.

katiemc811 said...

Colleen,

My heart is just broken for you and your family. You are so lucky she fought for so long. RIP sweet Kiana.

Katie, Fergus and Ryder