Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BC-Palooza!

Mom's friends decided to get her out of the house and take us all up to Sugar Pine resort for some romping. Is it any wonder that I think I'm part BC??? Can you pick me and Flirtie out in the picture? Look at all those black and white dogs!!! Mom is getting very good at telling them apart now tho!
Here I am fetching the glorious FRISBEE!! I WUFF frisbee!!


Look at Kate go....look at that wake she makes when she dives in!!!


Flirt and Sage doing the stare down!

Sister Flirt spies the ducks!!!

Mom said she had a really good time but she isn't sure if her friends are ever going to invite us back. I ate a big pice of Kate's mom sandwich and Flirtie tried to drown Kate's brother John. Oh mom was SO MAD.......she even ran into the lake tennis shoes, socks and all to get Flirt. Here Flirt is trying to drown me...Mom has a plan in place and Flirtie isn't gonna like it!! Mom's face was so RED I thought she was going to explode!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello gabby its dennis the vizsla dog hay why are all those other vizslas at yore party blak and wite insted of red??? ennyway i see yoo hav been reeding my skolarly treetis on flying toyz becuz yoo hav my favrit flying toy the soft bite floppy disc their well dun i hope evrywun had a gud time ok bye

Delilah and Rocket said...

Floppy throws are the best. They are much easier to pick up.

UH OH! someone get a life ring for Gabby!