Sunday, July 13, 2008

Me and My Peeps

at the dog park....I wuff babies!!! Babysitter for hire!!
I followed them all the way out to safety from the crazy dog racing!!






Sister Flirt and her peeps...I think she's a breedist. She was very excited to find Mini Me and another dobe to play with!




Sister Flirt was the President of Doberman welcoming committe.




After we got home, I took a short nap and had to protect my baby...notice it's all balled up so I can fit the whole thing in my mouth if Sister Flirt gets too close. It's 1.5 feet long.





2 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

I wuf the dog park too. Going there always requires a short nap upon arriving back home.

Anonymous said...

Tucker also loves babies. I think it's because they taste like whatever food they last ate, and if they're carrying something yummy, it's easily stolen!