Saturday, March 29, 2008

Frisbee Season has arrived!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO The first Frisbee Play day was today!!
Here I am "patiently" waiting my turn...ha ha ha


Today was Flirtie's Frisbee Debut. Since she's only 12 months old Mom won't let Dad throw high ones for her that often. But we were all impressed that she came back to Dad and didn't run off. Good job Sis!

My sister Kiana even did a good job for a 10 year old with lymphoma to boot! Dr. Gabby told us that she is not in remission any more so Mom was very happy to see her playing and having fun.


But as usual, I was the BEST of the BEST..not that anyone's counting!!! And yes I did ignore my Dad and run over to Mom to say hi. I had to show her my Frisbee!



Here is my friend Irish with Steve. She is my HERO!



1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

What great photos and you all did so well with the frisbee!!!