Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 11 - To Catch a Thief

Today, Mom realized that "somebody" figured out how to open the pantry...hee hee, as you can imagine that somebody was me!! In my defense, mom should know by now that I am brilliant!!! It's all part of being Gabalicious!

And speaking of thieves, I'd like to give a shout out to my dad for helping catch a real thief today. Mom and dad were walking into Safeway when it looked like a lady was being kidnapped or a car was being stolen. Lots of screaming and yelling and nobody was helping them. My dad ran over to save the lady. It turns out it was not actually a kidnapping or a car jack but some liquor thieves. But I still think my dad was very brave to help out! The thief fought and fought and fought but dad was strong enough to hang on and help the guard get him handcuffed and back in the store.


Here's a hug and kiss for you dad!


1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

KUDOS to you mum and dad for being special people! You are one lucky gal to have parents like that.