Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Countdown is over

I got to see Dr. C yesterday. She gave me cookies and then made me lay in a cradle on my back while she put some goo on my belly and a big wand. Over and over and over she went on my belly. Then she said something to mom and mom looked sad. They tried again and again, but mom says there are no puppies in my belly. Thankfully I still got more cookies after the visit.

I know mom is sad, but I'm ok with it. I got to go back to agility last night!!! I made mom proud. She has not practiced with me at all and she thought for sure I would embarass her. Nope, I held my stay and a long lead out AND FLEW through all 12 weave poles like a CHAMP!! I was the only one to do all 12!!! Yep, I'm still Gabalicious!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Sorry about the doctors news :-(
I'm sending virtual hugs your way!

On the positive side you got to go do something fun! I can't wait to get as good as you. Mom and I start agility April 17th.

Wufs of hugs!
Rocket