Sunday, December 7, 2008

We Saw Santa

Sister Flirt and I got to go to the store to help mom and and dad pick out collars for Leo and Emma, now that Leo thinks he can fly like the wind when Mom opens the door. Guess who was there to welcome us...SANTA!!!! I like Santa, he had a lot of cookies and he wasn't even afraid of Sister Flirt. Mom says this is the first time in about 7 years she got to take a Dobe to see Santa and she was all goooey about it.


PS Mom says I have to share my blog with Leo and Emma know too...sigh what happened to it being all about ME. Here they are with their new collars. Leo wouldn't stop playing with his toy long enough for mom to get a better picture.


4 comments:

Mr. Bison and Lindsay said...

Cute picture with Santa!! I know what you mean Gabby, people are always scared of me because I'm so big. Then when they get to know me, they love me. Just happens.

~Mr. Bison

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Awww.how cute! love the Santa photo. ;)

The Oceanside Animals said...

You are a bunch of good-looking dogs and cats! I'll bet Santa is going to be good to you this year ...

Laila said...

I saw Santa too!!!! He didn't have any cookies for me, but he let me give him lots of kisses. His little elfy friend told my mom that they are going to post the pictures online, so she says we have to wait a few days before we can share the pictures. Your mom should be proud that you got such a good picture this year!