Saturday, August 16, 2008

Progress not Perfection

is one of Mom's mottos. That's a good thing because I made PROGRESS on my weaves and mom was NOT perfection running me today - she made me knock 2 bars and got lost once. I think the flu sucked out some of her working brain cells. We did have a lot of fun tho..if you look close you can see I jumped on mom at the weave poles.




Here we are in our second run. Miss Donna would have been so happy she is always telling mom at class to stop and celebrate the victories no matter when they are in your run! And mom did! She screamed GOOD JOB after I did all 12 poles and did a little dance...then she got lost and ended up on the wrong side of the 2nd jump after the weaves

3 comments:

Pam Lambros said...

Gabby-you and your mom make a good team. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Good runs nonetheless! My wife says everybody in her agility class has trouble with the weave poles too ...

Delilah and Rocket said...

You & your mom ROCK Gabby!