Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bridesmaid

Mom went to watch my son at the dog show today. He needs 4 more points to finish his Championship. There were enough dogs for 4 points and he beat everyone BUT one dog....that makes him reserve (or the bridesmaid). Mom was pretty proud of him tho.


We did get to celebrate a NEW Champion in females tho. Kiana's niece took Winners and best of winners for 4 points and finished today. And she was bred by Miss Pam, who is so much fun and nice too! http://www.reddawnvizslas.blogspot.com/


Flirtie got to play show dog today too. Miss Erin says she's doing good but skinny. If she gets more food, SO DO I!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Flirt, eat! eat! I will mail you some cookies A.S.A.P.!!

I swear to dog, if you ever breed Flirt, I will have to cry to Ryan.

:p