Friday, August 15, 2008

Play Time

Well my mom still has what she calls the flu. All I know is that means she doesn't PLAY with me. That was the source of my frustration yesterday. The toy I WANTED was on the ledge! 8 other toys were on the floor but I wanted that toy!!
Dilemma solved!
Mom says with the flu it is easier to play with Leo and Emma since she can lay on the bed and wiggle the furry toy or shoot the laser gun. The laser gun has been feeling lonely since Sister Kiana went to heaven. She was the a Master Ch Laser Dot Chaser....she must be sending some vibes to Emma and Leo.


2 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

kittys are so fun to SIT and PLAY. Yes gabby, you can sit and play at the same time if you're a cat

Anonymous said...

My wife used to have a T-shirt that said "If it's out of reach ... streeeeetch!" ;-)