Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Day at the Dog Show

and I got to go! Woot woot! Mom left Flirtie at home with her tug n jug and took me down to the dog show to say hello to everyone today and to see my son show!! I was so happy to see him...until he jumped on my head. And jumped and jumped and jumped and boinged at me. Mom says I just forgot that I used to do the same thing to my mom also! Puppies are just silly.

I finally got to meet Miss Erin, the dynamic show handler and she gave me treats! I wuff her!! And boy does she make my son look good. But mom said today, he was not the judge's "cup of tea". We got a blue ribbon but didn't win anything else. The same nice dog won from yesterday, but I bet he isn't half as silly and chirpy as my son! He takes after me that way.


Here he is hanging with Miss Erin in the ring.


2 comments:

Pam Lambros said...

Your son looked beautiful today (and everyday). All the Red Dawn Clan think he is very nice. And Erin does a spectacular job with him.

Delilah and Rocket said...

What a beautiful pup. You must be so proud Gabby.