Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saying Goodbye




Mom and Dad are very sad today. They are going to give my sister Kiana peace from this awful disease called cancer. So many tears. I've been giving them so many hugs today. I wish could take their pain away. I let Sister Kiana borrow my sleepie to rest her tired head on. Dr. Gabby is going to meet them at 6 pm tonight and Kiana will begin a new journey.


This is how Dad found us last night. I am doing a very good job of taking care of Sister and Mom. I cuddled with them both and sent them lots of strength.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello gabby its dennis the vizsla dog i am verry sorry to heer that kiana is having to go away canser is wot made my sister pooh bear the kitty go away too i think it is a verry bad thing and i hope sumday it goes away too ok bye

Molly said...

Oh Gabby and C - I'm so sorry :( Big hugs to you both.

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

oh i'm so sad! it made me cry just sitting here. Zoe & I both send doggie hugs & prayers. We know you are going to a much happier place and will be chasing the rabbits soon!

Mary said...

Tons of hugs coming your way.

Mr. Bison and Lindsay said...

We're so sorry...puppy prayers are in order for your family. Stay strong.