Monday, May 26, 2008

NA NA NA NA NA



Mom and I had THREE whole days of agility this weekend! 6 runs!! I am now Gabalicious NA which means on Saturday I got my Novice Standard Agility title and placed 6th out of 21 dogs. We would have been 4th but mom put me into the WRONG end of the tunnel! I also flew off the table which cost us another 5 points.

The fancy show photographer captured my glorious form! Fun with tunnels!










Racing to the top of the A-Frame








Flying over the dog walk!!!
PS It's a good thing we got that title cuz Mom and I didn't qualify at all the rest of the weekend! We had a lot of fun and mom said we made a lot of people laugh too.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beginning of the tunnel, end of the tunnel ... it's the same thing, it just depends which way you're going. Congratulations!

Laila said...

I love, love, love these pictures! Congratulations, Gabby!!!

Delilah and Rocket said...

Congrats on the title Gabby! I just graduated from agility class so now I need lots of practice to catch up with you.

Vizsla_Modeling said...

Congrats on getting your novice agility title! Way to go! And don't you look fabulous doing it. We'll be looking for you on the cover of Clean Run magazine before too long!