Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Adventures of a Frisbee Dog

Today was the annual Pups N Pubs Frisbee Competition. Since Dad has been a member of the club over a year, he bumped us up to the Hot Shot Division, otherwise known as Intermediate. Living up to my being Gablicious, I leapt my way to a 3rd place trophy, just two weeks after my big surgery! My friend and 2 legged brother Drake is holding the trophy here and Dad is holding the precious DOG FOOD we won!! Mom was very proud of me for being careful out there.



I got to run in the Novice Division with Drake because I'm so good!!! This was Drake's first time ever at a dog event, so I showed him what a great time it can be.



Blah blah mom says I have to tell you my sisters were there too. Flirtie did pretty good considering she doesn't know what COME means....Dad had to move us all up into the hot shot division and she tied sister Kiana for 6th out of 9!



Of course, my sister Kiana tried to show boat me...she won the CROWD PLEASER award and another 20 lbs of Dog food!


I do feel I should point out that my trophy was BIGGER than hers tho!!!






2 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Congrats! Of all the things Zoe will chase, a frisbee just isn't one of them. She'd rather us use it to splash water in the pool so she can bite the water.

Delilah and Rocket said...

How fun! What a great day the two of you must have had. Congrats on the trophies.