Sunday, February 17, 2008

Introductions


I've momentarily lost my manners. I haven't made any introductions yet. First off I'd like to introduce my sister, Flirt. As you can see, she's not the prettiest of dogs, look at that NOSE for gosh sakes...but I will say she plays a great game of tag and is a pretty good Ninja warrer (even tho I'm better!).







Secondly, I'd like to introduce my sister, Kiana. She is ancient...she's 10!!!! I am obviously the younger and much HOTTER sister! I'd like to give a special SHOUT OUT to my sister. She's been fighting lymphoma for 10 months now. She must be a special and strong girl to fight so hard. We think she is very brave!







Here are my mom and dad throwing Frisbee for me...Mom is pretty dorky that's for sure, but you can see that she makes me stop chirping before she let's me go...stupid rules.












1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

My prayers are with your sister! I hope she gets better. I wouldn't complain too much about the "chirping rule" at least your outside and having fun in the grass. Have you seen what it looks like here in Michigan! Everything is WHITE! WET! and COLD! I can't wait for warmer weather.