Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hootin' and Hollerin'



It's been two very exhuasting days even tho Mom tricked me and Owe'n did not show up. I had two AIs. Actually I had two TCIs....all this code talk. I have no idea what it means other than they poked my hoo-ha and made do a headstand afterwards. These are crazy people!! Mom got all excited afterwards and had the phone glued to her ear again, giggling, laughing.... hootin' and hollerin' again.

After my two road trips, this is what I did all night. It's a two sleepie night!!! The hottest boy on the planet sure is worth hottin' and hollerin' about, but now it's time for my beauty rest.

Before I crash tonight I'd like to give a shout out to my sister, Kiana. She was declared to be in 100% full remission AGAIN today. That's 3 times now!!! WOOOHOOO Mom was jumping up and down again on the phone hootin' and hollerin. The hottest boy on the plant is not only HOT, he must be a good luck charm, too!

No comments: