Thursday, April 24, 2008

Singing for my Supper



My day started off so early this morning!! Mom's alarm went off 2 hours before normal!! I was comfy and sound asleep...stupid alarm clock! Don't tell Dad but it's nice when he is gone cuz all 3 of us get to sleep with Mom. I get the best spot under the covers!!!!


After Mom raced around like a mad man, she grabbed my leash and off we went. I waited patiently by the car where I usually go, but Mom said it was kennel time today. Like a good kid, I went in and crawled happily into my sleepie and off to sleep I went.
When suddenly I heard it...the sound of the food bins...WHAT MOM MOM MOM MOM...she didn't hear me so I gave it some extra volume! MOMMM FEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Uh oh...Mom wasn't very happy about that. I guess 5:40 in the morning is too early to be screaming at Mom...I felt her give me the look even before she got to me......now I have to wait until Auntie Jennie takes me to Dr Ms before I can get my breakfast.

2 comments: