Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ruff Times

I think I have pies in my uterus. What's that mom? Oh pyomtra is what she called it. There are 2 kinds...can you guess which one I have?? Yep, the bad one, the closed kind. But Mom says we caught it early so I should be ok with some TLC and medication.


Dr. M who sees me all the time says she wants to treat me first and make the infection go bye bye and then go from there. So once again Mom has to give Subq shots. I'm sure glad she practiced on my sister first!!! I've been a very good patient and haven't had any side effect so Mom is pretty happy.


She won't let me on the couches without doing this first! Dr M said that hopefully my cervix will open and all the STUFF Inside of me will come out...it could be clear or it could be very very very YUCKY.....notice I have a sleepie at each couch just to be safe!!


















Today was our Vizsla Club's annual fun field day...needless to say I didn't get to go. Mom was going to bring my sister out for a last trip bird hunting, but Dad had a death in the family and is very sad. He had to get on an airplane and leave for awhile. Now mom is sad and we are all moping around today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello gabby its dennis the vizsla dog sorry to heer yoo are not feeling well hope yoo are better soon my mama yoosed to giv shots to my sister trixie your verry brave to be a gud pashent trixie wasnt very brave about it at all ennyway feel better soon ok bye

Delilah and Rocket said...

I do hope you get better soon!