Sunday, November 9, 2008

Flirtie's Re-Debut at the Show Ring

Mom left me at home this weekend, how dare she!! And she took Flirtie to the dog show. I told her that I am the PRETTIER and more beautiful one but she didn't listen. Mom said Flirtie had fun but got her butt kicked..neener neener neener.

Flirtie isn't in shape and her new nickname is loosy goosy cuz her topline goes bouncy bouncy. But that means we get to go RUNNING again!!! Now that is some good news.

I asked Mom if we could send Flirtie back where she came from since she didn't win..that didn't get me any brownie points. She said NO way and she even commented that I had a lost more than few times also...now that I don't believe!



4 comments:

Pam Lambros said...

Gabby-we think you are beautiful. We also like Flirtee. She is sweet.

Mary said...

See, I told you Flirtie was defective. She's also vicious, don't forget that part! More reasons why you need to send her to live with me...

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello gabby its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am shoor flirtie will win nekst time becuz praktis and running arownd like a loonatik mayks perfekt ok bye

Delilah and Rocket said...

No more cookies for your flirtie! Time to get all ripped like GI Jane. Tell mom to get a springer bicycle jogger. That'll trim you up quick!